PDA

View Full Version : Replayer problem 1.11.02

RedBarracuda
06-16-2010, 06:40 AM
My replayer within HEM won't start in this version more often then it will. Much more often really.

I can replay a hand but if I close the replayer and want to replay another one, it won't start the replayer at all.

Sometimes it won't start the replayer even on the first go..

EDIT:
Also, there are bunch of errors when importing LuckyAce hands right now. Could this be due to a handgrabber fix?

netsrak
06-16-2010, 07:01 AM
Are you manually importing hands (import file or import from folder) before opening the replayer?

If you start HM and open the replayer as first thing - does this work?

Which operating system?

RedBarracuda
06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Are you manually importing hands (import file or import from folder) before opening the replayer?

If you start HM and open the replayer as first thing - does this work?

Which operating system?

I am always auto-importing.

On some hands it does and on some it doesnt. Weird but it's so.

I also noticed that there's a bunch of import errors now. I play on 888 skin that is called LuckyAce poker. Could this be related to the "handgrabber fix" ? Who needs handgrabber btw when there are hand histories now for the site.

XP x64

morny
06-17-2010, 12:58 AM
There is a problem with the hand grabber at the moment but youll need to contact them about that. If your importing the original hands directly into HM there should be no issues as i done a session with a guy today and it worked fine. If you continue to have issues please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Just make sure for the replayer that the table manager is running and if the problem persists maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in as i cant seem to replicate the problem

Thanks
Morny

RedBarracuda
06-18-2010, 07:37 AM
I am not using a handgrabber at all. I don't even have it on my computer.

What I referring to was that 11.02 has this "handgrabber fix" listed as done for this version, and maybe the fix is what is messing with regular HH's from the site ? Just an idea.

I've reverted to previous version for now.

morny
06-18-2010, 11:15 PM
No shouldnt because i had to do several sessions because of the hand grabber issue with people and i got it working fine, with a couple of them i deleted the exeNames.txt file in the config folder, maybe try that and if you cant get it going maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com