PDA

View Full Version : PS tourney not importing

sjokkomoes
06-15-2010, 07:21 PM
I have tried to request my tourney reults, copy those to word, and trying to import files from this file. I couldnt find the file through this( I did put .txt after file name). Then I tried notepad, It did find the file now, but still did not adjust the results.
Please help, Ive been trying for 2 hours now.
PS I have the latest HEM version.

sjokkomoes
06-15-2010, 08:14 PM
ok this is kind of weird.
It is now now recognizing my HU sng's as finished anymore?!?

morny
06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
So its working correctly now?

sjokkomoes
06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
sorry no it isnt working at all anymore. I made a typo.
It is still importing the hands but not showing them as finished.
I believe this is a separate problem from the multi table tournament one though, because those used to work fine.
This might have been caused by updating HEM, because it is since I updated.

sjokkomoes
06-15-2010, 08:56 PM
It seems it doesnt register wins but it does register losses at my HU sng

netsrak
06-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Are the summaries in english language?

BAJ
06-16-2010, 04:03 AM
I just started having a similar problem with the summary after I upgraded today to 1.11.2

Everything imported perfect from Poker Stars on the previous version I was using. Now the Winnings: is left at 0 in the Result details of the tourney summary.

I play only 2 person tourneys

Any suggestions
Thanks

sjokkomoes
06-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Are the summaries in english language?

I had figured this might be the problem, so I ve tried both.
Did not help.

netsrak
06-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Please zip and mail the hands and summaries with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Domsyu
06-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Please zip and mail the hands and summaries with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

I acknowledge that a problem exists.
I send hands

sjokkomoes
06-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Ok Ive sent 3 emails so far no response, whats up with this??

morny
06-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi,

Did you use the same hotmail email you registered on the forums with? Ive checked and we havent recieved anything on our end. If we had issues with receiving emails we would hear about it very quickly but there havent been any reports so the problem maybe your hotmail email. Let me know if its a different email and ill chase it up for you

sjokkomoes
06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi,

Did you use the same hotmail email you registered on the forums with? Ive checked and we havent recieved anything on our end. If we had issues with receiving emails we would hear about it very quickly but there havent been any reports so the problem maybe your hotmail email. Let me know if its a different email and ill chase it up for you

I only have 1 hotmail account, so yes, it must be the same.
It is showing up in my sent items.

morny
06-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Definetely not showing up, i know a lot of the free email accounts will block attachments, if there is any attachements try uploading them to www.yousendit.com and try that. bump this thread when you send it and ill check if it made it.