PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Mac with Windows 7 and HEM

geoffrey
06-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi there,

I have kind of a strange problem. I used to work with HEM on a PC with Windows XP. I recently bought a Mac book pro and have a dual boot system with windows 7 on it.

I downloaded HEM, installed it (windows 7 environment) and regged with my serial. So far so good, everything seemed to be working.

Now i returned to my older PC and made a back up of my old database.
When that proces was done i tried to import the database on my Mac Book Pro HEM version.

When the installation was done (everything went allright) and i tried to launch HEM again i got the message that it couldn't open my database because the password was incorrect. Right after that HEM asked me if they should reset the password to admin and make it work. I clicked ''yes''

Right after that i restarted Holdem Manager but nothing happens anymore. It kinda looks like it gets opened outside my screen or something cause when i keep clicking on the icon i can see it go outside my screen. (no I just have 1 screen configured)

To make a long story short : I just can't get into holdem manager anymore since i restored my old database

Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this problem ?

(i have the latest versions and im running everything as admin)

Thanks in advance.

morny
06-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Sounds like this might be the issue http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/2308-1-06-03-h-unable-use-non-maximized.html#post17461

geoffrey
06-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Morny, you're the king :)

Topic can be closed.