PDA

View Full Version : Fulltilt Tournament Hud

wejo
06-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Hello,

My HUD for tournaments on FT is not showing up for the last 4 releases and I'm getting abit tired of going to the table manager everythime, finding the tourament, and attaching it to the table.

Is there anyway to fix this? I'm currently running the latest 1.11.02 release on XP.

Thanks in advance.

morny
06-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi,

Is this for every tournament or just when you change tables?

wejo
06-16-2010, 12:56 AM
This is for every tournament. Cash tables are fine.

netsrak
06-16-2010, 03:58 AM
Is your FTP client in english?

If that doesn't help please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)
and post screenshots of a table and the table manager too.

pokerplayer99
06-16-2010, 02:25 PM
My FT HUD is still crashing in in FTP MTTs.

I went to the latest release after rolling back to 1.10.....

It runs for a few hands then crashes. I have been having this problem since you released 1.11.B... don't know exactly - I have posted about it.

Someone from support please contact me and help me get this resolved on my machine. Please don't give me a link like you have in the past - I have been through those and it is not helping

Thanks
CD

morny
06-17-2010, 12:51 AM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

if the problem persists follow the instructions here:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

Although i understand crashes can be frustrating there isn't much the support staff can do in a session other than the options suggested, if they dont work well need to send your logs to the developer to look at

pokerplayer99
06-17-2010, 05:42 PM
OK thanks for the update - this is what I found.

Two PREFS.XML files

- prefsxml_1.04.13
- prefsxml_1.05.08

I also found two HUD programs in separate folders deleted the oldest one.

Do I need to make backups of both of these folders? If not which one? They are both dated 1/15/2010.

Is it normal both files be there? I will wait to hear back from you.

sidGucci
06-17-2010, 05:52 PM
I have those two prefs.xml in my folder as well. My HUD works but the notes on the players disappear after just a few hands. Just thought I would let OP know that I have those two file names in my folders as well.

morny
06-17-2010, 07:49 PM
No its neither of those, its either prefs or prefs.xml, it will be the latter if youve extensions turned on

pokerplayer99
06-17-2010, 11:54 PM
OK - so I backed up my prefs file and restarted, what do I do with the file I backed up? I do not have the configs that I made in the new prefs file that loaded? OR would you like me to wait until I have played a few hands. Is there an easy way to load my saved configs?

Thanks

netsrak
06-18-2010, 03:33 AM
You know have a fresh configuration. Please test some hands with this new configuration.

wejo
06-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Oops my language was indeed not set at English, thanks mods.

pokerplayer99
06-20-2010, 12:53 AM
Hi Morny:

We need to get you so me logs, etc. My HUD has started crashing again. I have made some modifications such as text size and added a couple of items to the HUD - But that is it. Please give me detailed instructions on how I can get you the logs.

Thanks
CD

netsrak
06-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Please mail them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

pokerplayer99
06-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, where can I find the logs that you need?

Thanks

netsrak
06-21-2010, 03:35 AM
Its in the logs folder.

Should be explained in this FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)