PDA

View Full Version : KO SNG's on PS -> no tournament results

Mr.Ignotus
06-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi there,

When I play a knockout sng on pokerstars my hud works fine, i can look through the played hands too.

But at the end of the day I cant find them between my stats! I know it cant be my tournament result filter i already changed the settings.

I heard somewhere you have to request your "tournament history" or "playing history audit" and than import those files. But i dont know wich one i need and how to import them!

Does anybody know how solve this problem??

Thnx!

morny
06-15-2010, 07:07 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)