PDA

View Full Version : 2 heroes, 1 hand

matto
06-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Yesterday my roommate played a session of Rush on my desktop. I played an overlapping session of Rush, at the same stakes, on my laptop in the student union, and we ended up in a few hands together. Later that evening I played a session at home, then imported my hands onto my desktop database. I only want one huge database, so I then dumped my hands from my laptop onto my desktop.

And now I'm confused.

Auto-importing my hands on the desktop also imported my roommate's hands. Importing my laptop hands meant I re-imported some hands already imported from his hand history, only with my hand history and holecards instead of his.

In those hands, are my holecards getting logged, or did my hand histories get skipped as import duplicates, meaning his holecards got logged and my stats just got imported non-descriptly from his hand histories (since we didn't show down in any of our hands together)?

Some of my hands are displaying no holecards. I'm guessing those are them, but don't want to introduce a confirmation bias into any repliers.

netsrak
06-15-2010, 03:07 AM
The hands you played with your roommate were duplicates on you main computer and they were not imported again.

To import this hands again you need to delete them via right mouse key.
Rename the handhistory files or move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.