PDA

View Full Version : FTP tourney summaries are missing

revolvingiris
06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I have been all over this forum trying to work out my issue. I found out that I need FTP to send me all of my HHs and then to send the summaries as a .htm file (which they did).

HEM wont import the file. The buttons gray out when I click the file to import and pauses for a brief moment but then nothing. I have 24 tourneys that still say uncompleted. Help would very much be appreciated.

morny
06-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Are you using import from file option or auto import?

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill test them out

revolvingiris
06-15-2010, 02:02 PM
I was using the import from file option...Ill be emailing them over shortly.

edit: email sent

revolvingiris
06-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Does anyone have any updates on this? The only email I received was that my problem went to the developers...Problem #2:

Computer died during a session and when I retrieve the hands from FTP using their beta program. The hands import but the tourneys still say not completed in my HEM. Thoughts?

Thanks

netsrak
06-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Please use the email answer to ask for the state of your request. We have no access from here without further data.

I don't know how the handhistory beta handles tourney hands. Seems like they don't contain the summaries. You should contact FTP support for it or edit the tourney results manually

revolvingiris
06-18-2010, 03:55 AM
The issue is that I have received my missed tourneys from FTP and HEM isn't adding the HHs. If it was just me having to manually input the results that would be no issue. The tournaments aren't even showing up!

netsrak
06-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Please use the mail to support. I can't check the state from here.
Or PM me your email address or the request number and i can check it.