PDA

View Full Version : vs players

RxzzKo
06-14-2010, 09:13 PM
I apologize in advance if this has already been covered numerous time but I tried searching for an answer but the forum generated results with all threads that contained the word 'players' (which is too many results to sift through).

What is the difference in the 'vs players' TAB in the "Cash Games' section and the 'vs player' in the filters?

I get very different results for the same players. For example, against a particular player it shows me +$1212.00 in the 'vs Players' Tab but under reports when I filter for 'vs player' for this same player it shows me +$7935.31.

Why is it so different?

RxzzKo
06-14-2010, 09:27 PM
I think I have it figured out but not completely. I see that the 'vs Players' Tab has a filter between the top and bottom sections; however, when I select 'All' hands and set 'Min BB's Won or Lost' to 0 it now shows me +$37,763.96 over 2,955 hands (mostly 2/4NL). Theres no way I am up this much verse this player. He is a tight huge winning reg. I can believe that I am up maybe 5-7k from stealing blinds but no way 40k. Especially over only 3k hands.

The reports sections is showing me up almost 8k over ~23k hands which seems more correct.

Something fishy is going on in the Vs players tab.

morny
06-14-2010, 10:48 PM
The vs Player TAB doesnt include rake in the results so that would account for the difference