PDA

View Full Version : HM doesn't show stats

SaynotoKlaus
08-23-2012, 12:18 PM
You know that HM1 , when someone sits out , doesn't show anymore their stats. And when they come back it only shows them after he plays 1 hand.

Can't i make it to just show the stats in second they returned? It's a stupid limitation that doesn't have any purpose , other than to fuck you.

Earlier , i 3bet this guy with QQ , which has just returned . I remembered he was 30/9 but not how aggressive he usually was. He raises my cbet on the flop and i shove with overpair.

He shows top set , i lose 170 bb , and the next second the stats appear , and i can see that he had 10% average aggression frequency -_-

Patvs
08-23-2012, 01:38 PM
On which site are you playing?

At the moment there is no fix for this. But a feature request ticket for HM2 does exist, HoldemManager should handle players that are sitting out differently. (for example: not remove their stats) Though this is very pokersite-specific since not all pokersites write to the handhistory file the player is sitting out.

SaynotoKlaus
08-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Pokerstars.

netsrak
08-24-2012, 04:08 AM
As Pat said we plan to change this in HM2 but i don't think it will be integrated in HM1