PDA

View Full Version : sng import

lyabc0826
06-14-2010, 06:22 PM
I play 45man sng in pokerstars. when I play, I open HM and tableninja. I have a problem, for instance , I played 15 sng, but only 7 show in results of tourney im HM. when I go to pokerstars history folder, there is empty. how to deal with my problem? Thanks!

morny
06-14-2010, 10:33 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does and without this information its impossible for HM to know the payout structure and what place you finished as the hh does not tell us that.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)