PDA

View Full Version : Filtering for raisers

PeaceFr0g
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi,

I play LHE and wanted to filter for two or more pre-flop raisers. When I set the filter (under main filters) for 2 raisers, I don't get hands where I KNOW there were 2 raisers. For Ex: CO raised, I 3-bet from the sb w/AA and the big blind called. Shouldn't this hand be included in the filter 2 raisers?

What I'm trying to do is go over hands where there were multiple players for multiple bets pre-flop. How do I do this?

morny
06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
It should do, please email me some hands that dont show up and ill check it out

support@holdemmanager.com

PeaceFr0g
06-14-2010, 11:44 PM
It should do, please email me some hands that dont show up and ill check it out

support@holdemmanager.com

I figured out what's happening is that when you select 2 raisers, it only shows hands where you opened (or maybe it was when the pot was opened for a 1st raise). So for instance, if someone opened and I 3-bet, and the bb called, that hand wouldn't show up with the filter 2 raisers.

What DID work was when I went into the "Filter by actions" tab. Then you can select, all the raise, raise, call.... call, call, raise, raise, etc., etc. and I get what I'm looking for, which is ALL pots with 2 or more players for 2 or more raises. I personally don't like this filter, b/c it seems more useful to nl players. Even though I've been using HM for almost a year now, I'm still more used to having the features of PT3. It was just easier for me to use. HM seems more geared to nl, while PT had a lot of limit functions and filters.

Anyway, thanks for your time. gl.