PDA

View Full Version : Turn HUD off ???

igdoof
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
this is silly and hella' annoying ...

- how do u turn the HUD off? i can't find the off option ???

- on the table, the hud stats are on the wrong players, how do i adjust, rotate?

- the text is too big, it covers one of my cards in omaha, how do i adjust the text size?

thanks.

morny
06-14-2010, 11:32 PM
1) Dont press auto import, untick the tables in table manager, close table manager

2) right click and drag them, see the preferred seating FAQ if that applies to you FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

3) See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/50/HUD+Configuration)

igdoof
06-18-2010, 01:04 PM
isn't it simple enough to just have an ON/OFF option for the HUD? how is it that there is none?

i'd prefer to leave the auto import on so that my hands are pulled in ad hoc ... and then when i want to review a hand that was just played, i can find it and use the replayer ... but when i use the replayer, the HUD turns on ...

so to avoid the HUD, i have to leave the auto import off ... and when i want to review a hand just played, i have to import folder and then find the hand to replay ... is this correct?

i like using the replayer 'cause it shows equity, which is helpful for omaha hands ... i'm not a big fan of the HUD, at least i'm not used to it, everything looks crazy busy ... so when it pops up, it's really distracting ...

is there really no ON/OFF switch for the HUD?

morny
06-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes you can just untick the tables in Table Manager, then when you launch the replayer it will only show the hud for the replayer. There is no on/off switch as such but you can just close the table manager and click Hud Options > Relaunch hud when you want to replay a hand.

igdoof
06-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Morny,

appreciate the replies, i'm making progress ... ;-)

Table Manager: where is it? you keep mentioning that i can untick (unclick?) tables (to turn off the HUD), but i can't find the Table Manager ... i've looked everywhere ???

also, can u guys make the trial usage longer than 15 days? poker tracker allows for 60 days ... right now, PT doesn't even show equity in the replayer so i'm spending more time with Omaha Manager ... but it'd be good to have a little more time of usage, say 30 days ... thanks.

_Loki_
06-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Table manager is the box that pops up when you start auto import
When Table Manager starts you also get an icon for it in the tray that shows date/time in the task bar

There's a better explanation than mine here (& pictures)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Table Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/67/Table+Manager)

_Loki_
06-21-2010, 10:43 PM
your other question about extending the trial...

I don't think there's a way for the s/ware to extend, but when you buy there's a money-back guarantee for a period

you could email sales & ask for information/make your request with a link to this thread
The email address is above in the 'Notices' box

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 12:50 AM
your other question about extending the trial...

I don't think there's a way for the s/ware to extend, but when you buy there's a money-back guarantee for a period

We now can give extended trials, but the customer needs to create an account at holdemmanager.com and send us an email, so we can create/assign them a temporary code.

nuftoby
08-21-2010, 11:21 AM
I also want to disable Hud.

the solutions u gave regarding importing and not displaying is not working. when u close table manager does remove the hud display but then the auto import function starts failing.

Table manager needs to be on for the import function to work correctly and in real time.

Though i don't use hud, i use active player details window for my decision making process in difficult spots.

REally could use some help here.

fozzy71
08-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Closing the Table Manager has no affect on the importing process.

What site do you play and what version of HM?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-4-a.html

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

nuftoby
08-23-2010, 12:27 AM
I play on stars, and use latest version.

Its very strange that this issue then causes further issues so that when I want to start again, i have to restart HM. The import function stops working properly after i turn off table manager and wont work again until i restart HM.

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:21 AM
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)