PDA

View Full Version : Is there a better way to take Players notes on Rush Poker?

szabby
06-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi

I play 4 tables on Rush Poker and tend to take notes on players on the FTP client by viewing Last Hand then typing the player notes.

However, I would prefer to write the player notes directly to HEM player notes, rather than on the FTP client. This is so that if I ever have to reformat my PC or reinstall FTP etc, I will have it backed up in HEM.

I realise I can pull up the HEM player notes box when the hand has not finished, however, I tend to only have notes I want to record once the hand is over, but then it's too late as the player's HUD I want to take notes on has disappeared as the hand is over and players have moved.

I also realise I can pull up the HEM player notes box when reviewing hands in HEM replayer, but I want to take notes as they happen and are still fresh on my mind.

Is there a better way of taking notes?

Or is there a way HEM can import FTP client player notes into HEM?

Thanks in advance.

morny
06-14-2010, 09:41 PM
I guess there isn't really a better way i can think of for rush currently as its a bit unique in that you move tables constantly something which we wouldnt have considered when building the notes

szabby
06-15-2010, 04:02 AM
is there a way to import notes from the FTP client into HEM then?

netsrak
06-15-2010, 06:47 AM
No, this is not supported. You can use our suggestions area (link in my signature) to suggest it.

fozzy71
06-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Take a look at this new 3rd party app and see if it may be of some benefit to you.

New companion software for HEM/PT3 - NoteCaddy BETA - Gambling and Poker Software Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/new-companion-software-hem-pt3-notecaddy-beta-797510/)

sreticentv
07-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you fozzy for pointing to NoteCaddy as a possible tool for this. Also fyi, the ability to import notes from the Full Tilt software into the holdem manager database is a feature that is available now in version 1.03 of NoteCaddy