PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing up on poker stars

rbnn
10-14-2008, 09:31 PM
HUD is not showing up on poker stars if I am not playing at the table, but only observing it. Is this intentional or is it a bug? It was showing up when I was playing - but how can i collect stats for tables i am not playing at?

Also, I tried to follow the documentation for setting up auto-import, but the documentation did not match the software. The documentation says to add a subfolder to configure autoimport, but the folder was already there. I followed the documentation and got 2 copies of the folder in the "current import folders" window.

morny
10-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Delete one of them please as having 2 will cause problems then try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and make sure you have this folder also in your auto import folders

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and tick subfolders and move processed files when setting it up

Lastly make sure "Disable Hud when theres no hero" is unticked in Hud Options

rbnn
10-16-2008, 05:31 PM
I upgraded to 1.6.4 beta 13; I added the specified folder to the auto-import list, and I verified the specified tick box was unchecked. I still get HUD works fine if I am playing but not when I am observing.

rbnn
10-17-2008, 01:19 AM
I upgraded to 1.6.4 beta 13; I added the specified folder to the auto-import list, and I verified the specified tick box was unchecked. I still get HUD works fine if I am playing but not when I am observing.

maybe, is this because of some poker stars rule?

e306
10-17-2008, 04:04 AM
stats on observed PokerStars tables work on my computer.
You have to wait one hand after they are displayed on the table.

And i think you have to restart HM after adding a new auto-import folder! (try this)

rbnn
10-17-2008, 03:38 PM
stats on observed PokerStars tables work on my computer.
You have to wait one hand after they are displayed on the table.

And i think you have to restart HM after adding a new auto-import folder! (try this)

[Edit: I tried restarting. At first I thought this worked because the HUD at least displayed on pokerstars. It is showing the display now for the first time. But the display is not updating after each hand! Everyone just is showing "1 hand playing, VP/IP of either 0 or 100", etc. . For example,
*LANDAU16/1
100/0/-/0.0
inf/-/-
]

Mike chops
10-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Stars does not allow datamining of observed hands. We only capture one hand when the a table is opened.