PDA

View Full Version : FTP Making New HH folder on it's own?

Hatchins
06-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I apologize if this is not a HEM problem, but it's only occured since i've started using HEM. I had everything setup perfectly on FTP, the HUD was working, and the HH's were saving from the original folder to HEM. Well, just randomly one, sometimes two new HH folders are made without me doing anything, and then I have to reset where the HH is being saved so HEM knows.

Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks.

netsrak
06-14-2010, 01:06 PM
HM doesn't change the FTP handhistory folder. This can only be done by the FTP client. Did you change the user you start FTP with or sth. like that? Thats the only explanation i have.

fozzy71
06-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Hatchins
06-14-2010, 08:26 PM
From my previous thread as fozzy told me to do. My HH category on FTP is all messed up.

Thanks.

morny
06-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Can you expand on whats wrong, not sure what you mean by HH category?

Hatchins
06-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Like for only FTP, a new HH folder will be made randomly.

Example: C:programfiles/fulltiltpoker/handhistory/*ftpname*

Then the next day or whatever it will be the same but with the another /*ftpname* added on, so basically it's just adding the same folder within a folder

Hatchins
06-14-2010, 11:10 PM
It could be that this is some FTP problem but this only started after I got HEM going.

netsrak
06-15-2010, 03:13 AM
I merged the threads ...

As i already said before i don't think this is caused by HM.
Your configuration in general looks fine - only 2 small issues with the FTP configuration:
- the correct path would be c:\program files\fulltiltpoker\handhistory without the username
- the configured archive is c:\hmarchive\2010 - is there a reason for this? Because usually HM adds year\month\day subfolders automatically. So i guess you'll have a folder c:\hmarchive\2010\2010\.. with your archived FTP hands.