PDA

View Full Version : Blinking Holdem manager, when run hud

AlienS2
06-14-2010, 02:26 AM
First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english :)

I have just got new hardware and reinstalled my windows XP prof, I have all lates SP's and so on.
Version of HM is 1.11.01b, postgreSQL 8.4

But there is an issue :(

When I play poker and launch "Start Auto Import" the holdem manager window begin to blink (flick?) like a mad.
What do I mean?
If you have an active poker table, holdem manager window becomes active for a very short time, then poker table, then holdem manager and so on... without running HUD it's ok. U can't klick buttons on a tables, you can't repace tables, you can't do nothing, because it blink, blink, blink...

I thought it was my new anti-virus software issue and unistalled it, but it was still the same. I've tryed a lot of things and I got no solution... :(

When I turn HUD off, it stops blinking.

Can u help me with this?

netsrak
06-14-2010, 03:23 AM
Which site are you playing?

Does it work with 1.10.06a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe

AlienS2
06-14-2010, 03:38 AM
I'll test this in a few hours. Need to go right now.
The room is bwin (ongame).

netsrak
06-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Table preferences -> force on top might help in this case.

AlienS2
06-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Think I've found an issue.
I've tryed different things today and what did I get.

I have 2 accounts in my windows: admin and user.
Both of them have installed ongame client.

I was using both auto-import folders
c:\Doc&set...\Admin...\....\hh\
c:\Doc&set....\User.....\....\hh\
in holdem manager.

We are getting closer now ;)
For examle I open 2 tables and begin to play. Auto-import is working correctly, but hud can not find tables and says there 3 tables (but there are actually 2).
So I use table finder, select 1 table from the list and then there is a question box, like "do u want to add other tables". If you say "yes" then hud adds 3 tables to the list (but there are only 2) and begin thinking, that this forum is table number 3 and all this crazy blinking stuff begins.

This was for all 1.10-1.11 versions.
I've solved this problem, running HM and client only under Administrator, using only his HH folder (c:\Doc&set...\Admin...\....\hh\). After that hud works as usual.

And some pictures ;)

morny
06-14-2010, 11:40 PM
So the problem is solved now?

AlienS2
06-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Yes, it is solved.
This was a bug, but not major and very rare. I was lucky to get it :D