PDA

View Full Version : Selecting database(s) for HUD

PeaceFr0g
06-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi,

I created a new database in HEM, but now my HUD is only using the stats from the newly created database. I'd like to have it use ALL stats from ALL my databases. I looked everywhere, but could not find where I can tell the HUD which databases to use. I searched the FAQ and found nothing also.

I have like 3 different databases and want my HUD to pull stats off of all 3. Currently, it's like not have a HUD, because players who I've played well over 20k hands with are showing stats based on 10 hands. A little help please? ASAP would be appreciated. Thanks.

morny
06-14-2010, 12:37 AM
HM doesnt support multiple databases, its capable of importing in excess of 20 million hands so size is not a problem, please export the hands from the other databases into the 1 database

PeaceFr0g
06-14-2010, 01:40 AM
HM doesnt support multiple databases, its capable of importing in excess of 20 million hands so size is not a problem, please export the hands from the other databases into the 1 database

Thanks for the prompt reply, but if I wanted to do that, what would be the sense in starting a database?

Specifically, I don't want my old stats. I want a clean start of my stats, but want to use the data I have collected on other opponents (just for HUD purposes). So you're saying there's no way to do this? That's hard to believe, but I just want to confirm it. Thanks.

netsrak
06-14-2010, 03:08 AM
If you want to have the stats for other players in the new database you need to import the hands. There is no other solution for this.

PeaceFr0g
06-14-2010, 03:37 AM
If you want to have the stats for other players in the new database you need to import the hands. There is no other solution for this.

Thanks, but I don't want those stats in the database. I want them in my HUD.

I guess you're saying it's not doable. I know it was doable with PT3 and I haven't used that in like 2 years. Even most scanning software allows you to link databases. It shouldn't be hard to do. Maybe you guys could look into this? So you mean that when a database starts becoming sluggish due to size, you cannot start a new one without going back to zero on your opponents? Doesn't make sense to me, but if you say so I won't question it further.

netsrak
06-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Its not possible at the moment but you can use our suggestions area to suggest it (link in my signature).