PDA

View Full Version : Ongame MTT Results Missing

Barge Ass
06-13-2010, 11:23 PM
I won an MTT at Ongame the other night and the results are missing but the hands aren't. I should be seeing green but all I see is red.:(

morny
06-14-2010, 12:54 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit this by right clicking on the tournament and choosing the edit options

xhisorzz
01-09-2012, 03:25 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit this by right clicking on the tournament and choosing the edit options

helo , have same problem. but HM knows exactly how many entrants tournament has and which place I finished.
But if I win money HM doesnt import that. so I always have to edit tournament winnings when its a MTT?

Patvs
01-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Yes, you'll have to manually edit the info.

Ongame doesn't write to the handhistory file how much you won.