p12
06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Holdem pro license owner

Would like trial for omaha

what to do?

morny
06-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Hi,

Please create an account on Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and send me the username/email you used to signup and ill forward that account for a trial extenstion

Thanks
Morny
Holdem Manager Support
support@holdemmanager.com

p12
06-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi, my trial period for omaha expired (for that you send me new key), now I cant register online anymore and use holdem manager pro. I will not buy omaha license. Next step?

p12
07-01-2010, 04:24 PM
bump

_Loki_
07-01-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm not good on licence stuff so this might not be the best advice. I'm only posting because you've been waiting for an answer 24 hours ...

but can't you just re-regiser using your old licence ? Your original licence key should be in the email from HM when you bought HM Pro ?

There are options in the help menu of HM...
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/26/Registration+Benefits)

If that no good to you & you still can't register Holdem Manager, email support@holdemmanager.net (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/800%20-%20Dropdown%20Menus/843%20-%20Setup%20Hero%20Names/support@holdemmanager.net) I guess with your details (are you using same email address as when you bought Pro ?) & they can reset your reg code I think. Include a link to this thread.

p12
07-01-2010, 10:42 PM
but can't you just re-regiser using your old licence ? Your original licence key should be in the email from HM when you bought HM Pro ?

Thank you for reply

I know my old key, but cant write it anywhere:confused::confused::confused:
I contacted support, got reply, send them logs files and they will prolly get this fixed

morny
07-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks the log files will help us narrow down the problem

attiati
07-05-2010, 01:39 PM
I've written to support@.... with the same problem.

I've give only my login name. Do I need to give any other informations?

How much time is needed to solve the problem / extend OM trial period?
I would be urgent.

Thank you!

Ps: I have written the e-mail not from the same e-mail adress. Is it problem?

netsrak
07-05-2010, 02:38 PM
You should receive an answer from support within some hours.

attiati
07-06-2010, 03:36 AM
You should receive an answer from support within some hours.

I got the answer. The support says it is not possible, to extend the trial of OM.

I have never used the OM, and I have a full licenced HM pro for 2 years. You say, I cant try out OM?? :confused: Unless I buy it?

There are many ways to solve this problem by myself, but I hope (I hoped), you can help me....

netsrak
07-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Omaha and Holdemmanager are the same program with the same functionality. At the moment we have no possibility to activate different trials.
We were thinking about this so i was not sure in the beginning but if support says its not possible this is not yet implemented.
You can try on a different computer or in a virtual machine but as i said - its the same software just a different gametype.

attiati
07-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Thanks, I solved the problem.
I think, I will buy it.
Little advertising for OM :)