PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Poker $2 sthusng tourney results no longer working

clouder
08-21-2012, 09:11 PM
I've been grinding the 2$ super turbo heads up sit and gos for a handful of days now on Carbon Poker. The histories have all seemed to be importing fine up to Aug 18. I did not play on the 19th or 20th. Today (21st) I played a session then opened up holdem manager to import the hands. HEM imports the hands fine, and shows them under Tourney > Hands (and can be replayed), however it does not show an increase of Tourneys Completed in Results. Not Finished is at 0 and Unknown Buyin is at 0 as well. The Data View under Results shows that the latest start time for a tourny was on Aug 18, even though there are Hands for Aug 21. I tried creating a new DB and reimporting from HMArchive with the same results. So it looks like the hands are importing fine, but just not being assigned to a tournament.

Not sure if this helps, but from skimming through hand histories from the 18th and 20th it appears as though some of the xml nodes now contain a "version" attribute.

I'm on Windows 7. I was using HEM 1.12.10b, but today I upgraded to HEM 1.12.11 Internal to see if that would fix it after seeing a link to it in another post. That did not fix the problem though.

Let me know if you need any more info or HHs, thanks :)

Oats
08-21-2012, 10:31 PM
I have the same problem, I'd guess it has to do with the update from Carbon today.

netsrak
08-22-2012, 04:56 AM
Carbon (Merge) changed something in the handhistory format today. We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

clouder
08-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Found this today in case anyone is following this thread and didn't know. This solved my STHUSNG problems

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_26aug2012.exe