PDA

View Full Version : HUD sometimes not updating / FTP RUSH FR

ka1ten
06-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi, when I play rush poker in FTP, the HUD will sometimes randomly not update to the current table. (meaning the stats are stuck with the previous table players)

This is reallllllly annoying since I just 5-bet AI a NIT in position when I thought he was a aggro blind stealer. :(

I have the latest update, my HD is a raid 0 2xSSD (so I doubt access time is the cause) and a I7 processor /w 6 gig of ram.

Fisken
06-13-2010, 07:31 PM
This alos happend to me when i downloaded 1.11.01b

morny
06-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Please post a screenshot of your hud the next time this happens immediately after or during the hand if possible

ka1ten
06-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Sorry it took a while.

morny
06-19-2010, 09:30 PM
In several of those pics your huds are overlapping into the text box that holds the players name, this can cause this kind of issue, the most noticeable one is the hud to the left of you, it should obstruct any part of the black area that holds the name, try removing them to avoid this and let me know if the problem persists

Tensfull
06-20-2010, 01:33 AM
this same thing happens to me, i will try to move the boxes from the names and respond to this. It has caused me very much the same issues where im losing BIs to super nits and hands with value to aggro maniacs because I think the players are not who they actually are. odd thing is that it will spontaneously catch up and then other tables will fall behind.

Tensfull
06-20-2010, 04:46 AM
It certainly appears as if having tables not overlap with each other helps the HUD tremendously, however it is a problem as I have a 17" monitor at 1280x800 and it is impossible to not overlap them without making the tables small enough where sometimes the hud reads the letter "g" as an "o" and the hud also does not recognize underscores " _ " in names. Is there a way around this? Thank you

ka1ten
06-20-2010, 05:17 AM
Well it might help Tensfull but moving around the HUD does not help me at all...

netsrak
06-20-2010, 06:43 AM
With 1.11.02 we introduced 3 different screen scrape options (in the table preferences).
Please try all of them, you might get better results with one of the other methods.

Tensfull
06-20-2010, 01:09 PM
You cannot have the black boxes with the names overlapping at any time correct? If it overlaps, the HUD will not be able to read the names?

netsrak
06-21-2010, 03:29 AM
yep

Tensfull
06-21-2010, 11:42 AM
even though the HUD does not suggest for me to resize the windows, the smaller they are, the more difficulty the HUD has with reading the names correctly. "y" appears as "v", "p, g, q" all appear as "o", underscores do not register. There is no more room on my monitor to make the tables bigger and I've tried the different scraping methods. I use XP and DWM works best, the second one freezes the HUD, and the third appears to have the same problem as DWM. is there a way to work around this?

netsrak
06-21-2010, 12:38 PM
You find some more hints in the first post in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26165-rush-hud-fully-supported.html