PDA

View Full Version : Rake paid stat?

spino1i
06-13-2010, 03:11 PM
I know that the rake stat on HEM is your MGR, but not actually the rake that got taken out of pots that YOU won. Is there any stat that calculates the amount of direct rake YOU paid, as opposed to your MGR?

I found this link: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/11964-custom-stat-actual-rake-paid.html, but it appears this custom stat doesnt take into account split pots and side pots. Do you have one that does?

morny
06-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Sorry this isnt currently availalble

Mrage
09-30-2010, 09:29 AM
BUMP, FTP switching to Contributed method. Might be a good time to implement an "MGR" stat and just make the "Rake" stat actual rake paid. Don't know why it wasn't that way to begin with, amount of rake paid is actually useful information regardless of a poker site's rakeback calc method. Or not :eek:

netsrak
09-30-2010, 10:17 AM
We will change the FTP rake calculation for the next release.

netsrak
09-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Usually 1 thread is enough...

Stuv
09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
We will change the FTP rake calculation for the next release.

Will this be able to take into consideration hands played before and after the change? Meaning, at the end of 2010, when I want to see how much rakeback I earned this year, my numbers from Jan - Sep should still be calculated at the old method but all hands starting Oct 1 should be calculated at the new method.

Patvs
10-01-2010, 01:33 AM
I've sent an email to the developer if they can keep the old method as a Misc Stat.

So in REPORTS.. just as Stars Original VPP Points vs
NEW Stars VPP Points
You can add Old Dealt Method as a Misc Stat. Hopefully this will be added.

We can't add a date filter to the Weighed-Contributed vs Old Dealt Rake, so you'll have to check yourself in the reports tab, which hands use which rake method.