PDA

View Full Version : SunPoker (iPoker skin) HUD problems

bay
06-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I am having a problem with HUD on SunPoker.

If I have one table up I can position the stats next to the correct players but as soon as I add additional tables the stats for the new tables are out of position. If I try to move those they move the stats on all the tables thereby moving the stats on the original table out of position.

How do I get the stats into the correct position on all tables and all get HEM HUD to remember positioning so I do not have to do this every time I play ?

Many Thanks

Expez
06-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I have the same problem using the Betfred client. I've followed the FAQs to the letter a few times, but it always resets.

morny
06-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Please use the save positions option FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Forgets Stats Panel Positions on Restart (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/51/HUD+Forgets+Stats+Panel+Positions+on+Restart+) once you setup your hud and this will prevent it from happening again but also make sure your preferred seating is setup if your using it FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

Expez
06-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Aight, I found the problem. I like to gamestart. When I start a new table the stats get aligned all wrong when the table fills up.

If I join a table with 5/6 players it works just fine. I've tried 'restore positions' when the table was fully populated after I gamestarted but that didn't work.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: Actually a lot of the tables do not work. It seems completely random. When I manually select a table in the table manager window and browse through the different settings (HU, 6-max, 8-max, etc) I will sometimes be able to align the stats correctly but weirdly enough not always.

netsrak
06-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Please make sure that you are playing at least one hand at a table before adjusting the hud positions.

The table manager needs to import one hand to know the table layout.

Expez
06-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Please make sure that you are playing at least one hand at a table before adjusting the hud positions.

The table manager needs to import one hand to know the table layout.

I did this. Several times.

netsrak
06-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Please try different settings in site options -> ipoker -> attempt to detect...

Expez
06-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Please try different settings in site options -> ipoker -> attempt to detect...

I tried this today. I checked everything under that tab. When I joined a table with 5/6 players this morning the stats aligned wrongly. When I manually browsed through the different stat options by selecting the table in the table manager I couldn't find one that fit. I also tried 'restore positions'. When I joined my second table the stats again aligned wrongly but I was able to browse until I found the correct layout.

When I gamestarted the stats for the first 3 players aligned wrongly, I could browse to get the correct layout.

When I browse to get the layout correctly only the stats align and not the mucked cards.

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.