PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Hands Displaying Wrong Results

tantram
06-13-2010, 08:32 AM
I stumbled on this recently, when reviewing a session, I noticed that one of the hands that I had won, was actually showing as a loss.

http://imgur.com/8D9Xi.png

The hand in question is the second one 9Js.

Here is the hand history

***** Hand History for Game 21580093029 ***** (Full Tilt)
$50.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, June 13, 07:23:32 ET 2010
Table Gumbo (6 max) (Real Money)
Seat 2 is the button
Seat 1: brutus1985 ( $57.15 USD )
Seat 2: GATED_Y ( $30.50 USD )
Seat 3: Vision of Shiva ( $52.05 USD )
Seat 4: mr_npiv ( $86.95 USD )
Seat 5: crazychicken34 ( $65.95 USD )
Seat 6: xobba ( $51.85 USD )
Vision of Shiva posts small blind [$0.25 USD].
mr_npiv posts big blind [$0.50 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to mr_npiv [ 9h Jh ]
crazychicken34 folds
xobba folds
brutus1985 folds
GATED_Y folds
Vision of Shiva raises [$1.75 USD]
mr_npiv calls [$1.50 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 3c, Jc, 4s ]
Vision of Shiva bets [$2.25 USD]
mr_npiv raises [$6.00 USD]
Vision of Shiva folds
mr_npiv wins $3.75 USD

Which you can see that I won.

Upon further examination, if you look at the image again, HEM reports the winner column as blank, and not just for this hand - but also for a few others. I checked my AP hands which don't display this - only full tilt, roughly 5% of every session.

When I examined the hand histories of both the ones which DID display a winner and the ones which DIDNT this is the only difference I found

DOESNT DISPLAY WINNER

Vision of Shiva folds
mr_npiv wins $3.75 USD

DOES DISPLAY WINNER

GATED_Y folds
mr_npiv wins $12.00 USD
mr_npiv wins $12.35 USD from main pot

I don't kknow why some have the "from main pot" line and others don't. My FT has been acting kinda weird being laggy and jumpy since I installed TableNinjaFT. Ive reinstalled without tableninja, and will see if this makes a difference.

I hope this helps you guys, please let me know if this my end or a general bug. Maybe someone esle playing on FT can also sort hands by the column winner and see empty results?

But if a mod can get back to me please - cause this is a little disconcerting.

netsrak
06-13-2010, 09:38 AM
We found a minor parser bug for ftp hands and it will be fixed with 1.11.02 which will be released soon.

tantram
06-18-2010, 07:29 AM
After installing the update I still have the incorrect hands. How to resolve for previously played hands ?

FTP is one of the biggest sites, and hand history is the main functionality of HEM. Surely this can receive some precedence over rolling out new *pointless* features like theming HEM

morny
06-18-2010, 09:21 PM
This has very high priority but we noticed some problems with the changes we made which caused other issues at the last minute and it didnt make it in the build but you can expect it in the next build

GypseeQueen
06-19-2010, 03:58 AM
So once we install the update HEM will go back and automatically fix these wonky hands?

netsrak
06-19-2010, 05:07 AM
No, thats not possible. You need to delete and reimport the hands
or create a new database and reimport the hands.