PDA

View Full Version : Moving processed hand history files

traction
06-13-2010, 02:32 AM
Is there any way to to have my hand history files automatically moved to another file once my HEM has processed them? PT3 has this feature.

Thanks

netsrak
06-13-2010, 04:44 AM
It is the archive folder in the auto-import settings. Default folder is c:\hmarchive.

Files are moved by the auto-import process 15 min after they were touched the last time.

famke7
06-14-2010, 06:14 AM
i am having the same issue for both FT and PS.
both of them were automatically found using the auto detect.
i have not changed the auto import settings, it still has it set to archive to C:/HMArchive and the option to "disable archiving" is not selected. there is not even a HMArchive folder in my C: directory... :confused:

netsrak
06-14-2010, 06:42 AM
What is your issue? I guess you mean your hands are not moved to the archive folder?

Which HM version?
Did you play cash game hands?
Do you see the hands in the reports?
What happens if you create c:\hmarchive manually?

famke7
06-14-2010, 09:01 PM
What is your issue? I guess you mean your hands are not moved to the archive folder?

yes, the issue is that none of the files are being moved to archive folder after being processed, only deleted from original hh folder.

Which HM version?

1.11.01b

Did you play cash game hands?
i played both tournament and cash games, nothing is showing up in the HMArchive folder

Do you see the hands in the reports?
yes they show up in the reports section of HM manager, but i still want to save these hh to use elsewhere.

What happens if you create c:\hmarchive manually?

that fixed it! wish i would have tried this first before typing all the previous out, oh well perhaps this can help someone else...

Thank you :)

traction
06-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Thank you. That fixed it.