PDA

View Full Version : HUD configuration will not hold

Christian_Peters
06-13-2010, 01:23 AM
I play on Stars. I went through the preferred seat page on this site and made sure that the Stars preferred seat matches the HEM preferred seat.

The issue is that I go into "HUD Options > Table Preferences" and uncheck "Lock the Layout" and then move the players' stats to the correct positions. The moment I click 'apply' or 'done', several of the positions immediately shift to another spot. No matter how I arrange the players' stats, the same 3 keep getting shifted to the same spot on the table - but it's far from where the player is sitting.

Any ideas?

HighSteaks
06-13-2010, 04:16 AM
I updated to the latest version and the same thing happens to me - as soon as I make the slighest adjustment everything moves. Can I go back to the one I had?

netsrak
06-13-2010, 04:52 AM
Usually it should work this way:

Configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Christian_Peters
06-13-2010, 05:28 AM
Usually it should work this way:

Configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

ok, I'm in the process of waiting for a table to fill right now and I have Table Manager pulled up and am about to Save positions when everything looks fine.

In the mean time, maybe you can just quickly answer 2 other questions:
1. How do I change the size of the stats displayed to really small? And where they won't auto-adjust larger when I make the table larger?
2. In "Player Preferences > Appearance" there is a button that changes the font but I have no idea "DEFAULT Main Popup" is? I just want to change the style of the font of the stats on the HUD.

Christian_Peters
06-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Never on question #2.

Christian_Peters
06-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Your solution is not working.

The stats on the 1st table hold in place - when I do "Save Positions" in Table Manager. So, I opened up 3 more tables and the stats do not behave or stay in the correct spots.

A few notes:
"Lock the Layout" is selected in Tables Preferences.
"Fix my Stats Position" is not selected in Player Preferences > Appearance

netsrak
06-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Please uncheck lock the layout.

Here is a FAQ for adjusting the seating: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

For the Hud adjustments you should read our FAQ first:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Introduction (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/39/HUD+Introduction)

For example with appearance->Scale font the stats will be adjusted with the table size.
For every stat you can choose font and size on the right side.

Christian_Peters
06-14-2010, 01:37 AM
I went through the FAQ on seat adjusting.

The problem I'm having is with the "lock the layout". Every I get the preferred positions set up, and I click lock layout, they move back to their original positions. When am I supposed to use "lock the layout" i.e. at what point do I click that button?

I can't not click it, because then if I'm playing many tables, I'll accidentally right click the stats and move them. WTF? I had no problems the last time I installed HEM.

netsrak
06-14-2010, 03:17 AM
We just detected a bug in the latest versions with saving the Hud layouts. See this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/32186-table-preferences-bug.html