PDA

View Full Version : Filtering tourney section

HighSteaks
06-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi,

I can't seem to work out how to filter my tourney results (on the reports TAB) based on buyin (in $ terms) and also based on Full Ring, 6max and HU SNG's. In other words, I don't want HU hands from FR, 6 max and HU SNG's grouped- I want just the stats from my HU SNG's.

Plus, I would like to see how I am doing in the 11's 6.50's etc on the reports TAB - if my VPIP is different etc. Are these things possible?

Thanks

netsrak
06-13-2010, 04:43 AM
1. this is not possible at the moment because you can only filter for # of players. Please use our suggestions area to suggest this or vote for it.

2. the filters you are looking for are only available in the results section.

HighSteaks
06-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Seems pretty bizarre that you don't have this with the mirrions of things that this program does have - I play HU, 6max and FR SNG's and my VPIP in HU SNG's has no relevance at all to HU in a 9 man. The only way to handle this atm is a totally separate database and that's always a mess. I downloaded Poker Tracker yesterday for a look - it would appear they genuinly have one up on you guys here - first time I've seen that, back to work boys....:)

morny
06-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Were revamping the tourney filters soon so id expect to see a lot more filters like this soon