PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Freezes

Fulzgold
10-14-2008, 03:07 PM
similar problem to Diesel http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=2428&page=2 if not exactly the same. Full Tilt begins to lag after like an hr or so then completely locks up. It's not my system, definitely a bug of some sort imo. I will be defragging soon but pretty sure it's a problem possibly related to importing of hands or something.

Very Very frustrating to hit the flop hard on two tables then time out and have someone min bet b/c they know whats going on.

Are you all addressing this problem currently?

morny
10-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Can you please try doing as Roy suggested in that thread and move the processed files every 30 mins or so and see if the problem persists so we can at least see if that is the problem or not.

Id also recommend doing the other steps i mentioned in the linked thread aswell.

Fulzgold
10-14-2008, 11:43 PM
I can do this but one problem is the lag is not gradual. It comes on then the whole thing instantly just becomes one giant contorted mess of frozen poker tables. But i suppose i can try moving the files manually and see if it still happens..

Diesel7
10-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Morny means do it right after the lag finished, and then keep playing again to see if a lag repeats. I've tried that and looks like it helped, but randomly it still lags, so I don't know. And anyway i don't want to waist time beeing a "beta-tester".
I hope HEM team will look into it ASAP and fix it.
P.S. I've been using HEM for a month now and I love it! Except it tilts me huge sometime when it lags for 15-30 seconds. So in the beginning of the session I insure myself lil' bit with:
after each session and after each imports i vacuuam/analyze DB, then defrag drive C:
I start Full tilt only right after rebooting computer and turning off all unecessary services in tray etc...
and keep my fingers crossed;)
Oh yeah, and i've stopped playing 8 tables, now only 6 tables, still lags once in 3 sessions

Fulzgold
10-15-2008, 04:26 PM
can i just delete the hand history files once they've been imported? or do we somehow still need them? seems easier than creating a new folder midstream, is why i ask..

morny
10-16-2008, 12:57 PM
You can delete them, howver if something happens your database and you cant export or backup then you may lose your hands, this is another level of protection from losing your HH