PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker HUD doesn't work

4everYOU
06-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi

I started playing on PartyPoker.

It looks works only importing the hand but it HM doen't get all the data ( finished position, the buyin, the fee, etc). I see only the hands played (Data View). But no Stats, Graph or Trending tab are working .

Moreover the hud doens't work at all.

Any hint ?

I'll appreciate that
thank you

netsrak
06-12-2010, 11:55 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

4everYOU
06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01b from the link in my signature.

I did. Now i have 1.11.01b version

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

Everthing was fine. Infact, HM works great on other poker site where i am use to play. I got that problem today 'cos i started playin on PartyPoker too.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

I did, but It had not fixed my problem on PartyPoker

morny
06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Are you playing 1 table sngs or 2+ table MTTs?

4everYOU
06-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Are you playing 1 table sngs or 2+ table MTTs?

Only 1 table sngs at time

netsrak
06-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Is your Party client in english?

Please post the answers to the FAQ Link i posted. We need more details to help you.

4everYOU
06-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Is your Party client in english?

Please post the answers to the FAQ Link i posted. We need more details to help you.

No, it's not. But i set up the language in English while i was installing it.
Btw the hands are saved in English.

I will try to download and install the English client. I will keep you informed about that.

bye

4everYOU
06-13-2010, 06:09 AM
No, it's not. But i set up the language in English while i was installing it.
Btw the hands are saved in English.

I will try to download and install the English client. I will keep you informed about that.

bye

I cannot download the Englis client, I mean PartyPoker.net but I must play on PartyPoker.it (the italian poker room of Party Poker) 'cos i have the account on it.
However everything is set up in english not only the saved hands. But also the client language.

4everYOU
06-13-2010, 06:42 AM

I did.
I sent an email to the support with the answers and attached the config file

bye