PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't display

aoFrantic
06-12-2010, 01:43 AM
My HUD is only automatically picking up hands and displaying for tournaments, but not for cash games on pokerstars. Everything works fine on FTP. I can use the table finder to get it running, but when you're mass multi-tabling cash, it's really, really annoying to do this.
Tried changing auto import folders, haven't tried a new DB as it doesn't seem to be corrupt.
Solution is probably quite obvious and easy, so thanks in advance.

netsrak
06-12-2010, 06:07 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)