PDA

View Full Version : PKR Hud Crashing and stats not staying where I put them

stonelynch
06-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi there, I have 2 days left in my free trial version. I would like to purchase HM as I have tried pokerofficer and I think HM as a lot more options, but will not purchase if like most of the threads i have read about PKR not really working for HM. I know with the new version 1.11.01b(i have done update) it is compatible with PKR but am having the same problems that i have seen in many other Threads.

here are some of my system stats
Toshiba laptop
Intel 1.8GHz Dual core
1GB Ram(i know not much but should be enough)
XP home edition with SP3

My hand history's are working fine

Firstly, it crashes for no reason usually when i am trying to move the stats around on the table to line up with the players. I have read and tried to follow the instructions of other threads on here about seating preferences setup (which PKR does not support) and saving the the positions in table manager after i mange to get everything where it belongs with out it crashing then locking the layout in table preferences but still when i go back to the table everything moves back to where it started or it crashes.

But main reason I am concerned about purchasing the program is that it looks like PKR is not really important on your priority list (I do understand why) but right now this is where I am playing do you have any solutions or suggestions

BTW I am not your average dolt and can follow instructions if you have any new suggestions on something i may be doing wrong. i have Beta tested programs with some of the company's I have worked with and usually can help programmers in coming up with solutions.

morny
06-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi i can understand you situation, it is something we will be working on but more than likely we wont have a fix in the next release and im not sure on the ETA. Basically its a bit buggy at the moment with the hud running but we will get the issue fixed as soon as we can. You could use the active player detail window as a workaround while we look into the issue.

Regarding the positional issues save position should work but i can do a teamviewer session to look at that if you want

support@holdemmanager.com

stonelynch
06-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Wow, thanks for the quick response, Well hopefully it's not to complicated and you will be able to get it fixed because i prefer to use HM and as i said, it seems to be stable as long as i don't move any of them around. so all that would have to be done is make a preset setup for PKR tables and it would work. I will email you. Thanks again