PDA

View Full Version : HEM HUD crashing party

ata
06-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Ever since the new party release a few days ago I'm getting consistent crashes about every 30-60 minutes while playing on party. All my party tables will freeze and stop responding. Then if I close HEM and the HUD they will come back to life 5 seconds later, so I know it has something to do with HEM.

I'm using 1.11.01a on W7. I have Track live hands unchecked in the Site Options section of HEM. I use FPHG in order to use my BetPot script. I used to have the same problem about a year ago but it was fixed when I unchecked track live hands for Party in HEM.

Any ideas?

morny
06-11-2010, 08:50 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

ata
06-14-2010, 05:14 PM
I've gone through the document and nothing has helped.

Like I said, everything was fine until Party's recent upgrade last week. I have always had Track Live Hands un-checked.

I've attached two error logs from when it crashed twice. I'm using 1.11.01b and it has crashed 3 times today. Any ideas what the problem is?

morny
06-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Can you try 2 things, go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

The close FPHG and the betpot script and still keep using the new prefs file and see if you can recreate the problem.