PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet hud problems

WayneX2
06-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I just started playing on UB today and the hud isn't showing up for seat 4. I'm using preferred seating (seat 3) and for the seat directly to my left the hud isn't showing up. All other seats are working as expected.

I was using 1.11.01 and then updated to the newest beta (1.11.01b) and the same problem is still happening. Are there any special settings or a particular layout I need to use in UB for the hud to work properly?

Also, is it possible to get the hud to show up on observed tables?

Thanks, Wayne

morny
06-11-2010, 01:31 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and also the UB poker exe aswell

Check that the hud isnt underneath one of the other hud stat boxes by moving the all to the center and also check under the last 3 pots box too

If the problems persist go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?