PDA

View Full Version : A couple problems using HEM HUD + TableNinja

Predator314
06-10-2010, 11:07 PM
1.) Problem 1 is a pretty nasty lag. It seems to get worse as my session progresses. I usually play 14-16 tables at a time, but experience lag with as few as 10 tables. I've tried disabling frames which helps a little bit. However, I also read a suggestion about making sure the pot size area is not covered up. Mine isn't as far as I can tell. There might still be an issue in this area because of problem #2...

2.) Occasionally the pot bet sizes are way wrong. For instance, I have my default preflop raise set to 3x the big blind. Sometimes when I'm multitabling I'll catch it having some crazy astronomical number like 785 when the blinds will be soemthing like 25/50. This also happens on the default continuation bet and the default 3 bet size. Sometimes the number is lower. For instance yesterday, I was in a hand where the blinds were 25/50. UTG raised to 150, my default 3 bet size was 275 where it would normally be somewhere between 425-450.

I'm not sure if there is some crucial element being covered up or what I can do to help out with these problems. The Lag is the worst of the 2 problems. My PC is pretty solid and doesn't slow down otherwise. I'm using Windows 7 if that makes any difference. I've also included a screenshot of my Full Ring/Tourney HUD which is pretty dirt simple. Let me know if you need any more info.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/wiredaces77/hud.jpg

Fool
06-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Are you using Microsoft Security Essentials? If so you will need to add TableNinja to its list of exceptions. Also are you using an Aero based Windows theme? Please post or .zip and attach a copy of your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

Predator314
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
I am using the default Windows 7 aero theme. I have also attached a zip of the files you requested. I have more log files. I just sent the most recent one.

** Edit ** after further review, I am not using an Aero theme. I just have the Basic Windows 7 theme that's under the Basic & High Contrast section in the theme setup page.

Fool
06-11-2010, 12:01 AM
It appears from your logs that either your theme is Windows 7 basic or you have disabled desktop composition. Please either change to a Windows Aero theme or search performance information and tools. Then click the visual effects link and select "Let Windows choose what is best for my computer". Let me know if your still having trouble after.

Predator314
06-11-2010, 04:55 AM
OK. I changed the theme and everything already looked cool on the performance information and tools section. I'll give it a try during my next poker session and see how it does.

Thanks for the help.

Predator314
06-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Yay! Changing to an Aero theme seemed to do the trick! The lag is gone. I also didn't run into any pot bet size problems during my short session this morning. Thanks for the help.