PDA

View Full Version : raise cbet range

justafish
06-10-2010, 04:51 PM
in order to get a quick impression of how often villain raises cbets i put the "raise cbet" stat in my HUD. because i like quick decisions on just a glance, iŽd like to divide the stats into three colored groups: red for raising often/regularly, orange for sometimes and yellow for rarely. can you please help me with ranges for the three groups for 5/6-max micro/low stakes NL?

i think of 0-5% for yellow (tight), 6-15% for orange (normal) and over 16% for red (aggressive); what do you think about those ranges?

and how many hands i should have at least about villain to get a reliable impression? (i know the more the better ;))

i hope i asked in the right forum, if not please feel free to move the thread. thank you.

morny
06-10-2010, 08:17 PM
The 2+2 or other poker forums would probably be a better place as people dont usually come to read here, they just post. To answer the question it depends on a lot of things and you cant just look at these things in isolation but as a general rule, 0-5% low 5-8% medium 8-11% high 12%+ bluffing too much

Several thousand hands would be needed for a meaningful sample