PDA

View Full Version : HUD - stats on table doesnt work right

injury
06-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi.

I have a problem with stats on table. I play pacific poker - luckyace and I have HM 1.11.01b...

I upgraded my HM and since this I have problem with stats on table... I open fullring... wait for imported hands and put stats to right players... I close table... and open new table and stats arent on good players... everyone havnt his stats.

I have table preferences on pacific on 5 and doesnt have 1. table view pls help.

morny
06-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

injury
06-10-2010, 06:26 AM
ok, I wrote you email with time. Thx

injury
06-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

morny i cant send you message... and I have still that problem

morny has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

injury
06-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I can send you message

morny has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

i have time every day from 19.00 - 24.00 UTC+1

morny
06-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi,

i dont have PMs setup, please use the email, most likely ive already replied!