PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD only shows 4 players

threegoldstars
06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
It's very strange - my Rush HUD shows up for all 5 villains on some tables, but on others, it only shows up for 4. If I restart the HUD sometimes it will show up for all five, sometimes it won't, but more often than not it will only show up for four.

I have read and implemented all tips and tricks in the FAQs.

Thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks.

morny
06-10-2010, 12:41 AM
What version of HM are you using?

threegoldstars
06-16-2010, 08:14 PM
What version of HM are you using?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I am using version 1.11.0. It's the strangest thing...two out of three tables will show all 5 villain HUDs and one out of three will only show four. The one that is missing is always villain number 1 (top right).

morny
06-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.