PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing HH and Summaries onto new laptop

adurnin
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I recently replaced my laptop and had to reinstall HEM. I requested all of my old Hand Histories and Summaries from Pokerstars, dating back to the start of 2008.

They sent me the usual zipped HH txt files in blocks and then they sent me a large .HTm file for my sng summaries. I imported the summary file first and then started on the hand histories.

Now after everything is finished, I only have full HH and summaries up until 17/09/09. After this point my summaries include my finish position and tourney size but not my winnings or the finish time. As a result all of my graphs are way off and show me being - $18000 or something. I've tried reimporting HH's and the Summary but can't get around it.

The 17.09.09 date is the start point for one of the Hand History files but i've tried re-importing that and no change.

I've spent almost two full days at this now and its really frustrating. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: If I purge all my hands after this date and delete summaries, and then reimport them all again, should I be able to fix this?

morny
06-10-2010, 12:39 AM
EDIT: If I purge all my hands after this date and delete summaries, and then reimport them all again, should I be able to fix this?

yeah try this and if it doesnt work, zip those affected hands and summaries and send them to support@holdemmanager.com

adurnin
06-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Well I tried everything above and I'm still having the same problem, in fact now it seems worse.

I purged all hands from the affected dates onwards, then I deleted corresponding tourney summaries. I then reimported the hands and reimported the summaries. No improvement. I then deleted the summaries again but now I am unable to reimport them (** yes I change the filename each time I try to reimport it)

I will send the affected HH's and summaries to support.