PDA

View Full Version : Can't get import to work

bluefish
10-14-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm having trouble getting HEM to import hands.

The program itself works fine, but when I try to import hands, it'll just say "Found 1 files to process.." and then it's basically freeze. Even when I try to stop the import, it'll say "stopping" but nothing will actually happen until I quit the program.

I'm pretty excited about HEM but I can't really use it if I can't import any hands. I've spent some time reading through the FAQ and other topics and installing and updating and doing everything possible but it still won't import.

I'm using XP btw.

fabio
10-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Which version are you using? How big is the file you want to import?

bluefish
10-14-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm using 1.06.04beta12, but I had the exact same results with the 1.06.03 version.

I've tried importing files of different sizes, with always the same result. Most of the files are around 300 to 500kb.

I don't have a huge amount of hands, only about 60k. Even when trying to import 100 hands it still won't work for me.

fabio
10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Please send me some of those hands to fabio@holdemmanager.net

bluefish
10-15-2008, 08:28 AM
I'm still having problems.

I disabled my firewall and when I did that HEM started importing for a few seconds. It imported about 300 hands before it froze again. I let it run for a few hours but it was still frozen.

Any idea how to fix it? I really want to get HEM to work..

morny
10-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Can you try completely uninstalling your antivirus and firewall and then reboot and try again, if your still having problems email me after theyre uninstalled i can try and do a teamviewer session to help

BTW can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

bluefish
10-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Can you try completely uninstalling your antivirus and firewall and then reboot and try again, if your still having problems email me after theyre uninstalled i can try and do a teamviewer session to help

BTW can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it furtherAlright, I'll get on that. Attached the file also.

Thanks.

morny
10-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Your setup looks fine, im actually away for a few days but if oyu want to try and contact fabio@holdemmanager.net he might have some time free to do a teamviewer session