PDA

View Full Version : Are there issues with hands being imported on Party Poker ?

Llanlad
08-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi all

It maybe variance, but im having more problems with HEM1 over the last couple of months than ive ever had in years.

Just returned to Party Poker where i never had problems before and low and behold there are no hands being imported, therefore no HUD.

Just wondering if you know of any problems with Party hand histories ?

zion
08-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Dont work for me either.
Same with PokerStars.

Seems, we´re the only people where HEM1 is just not working.

Patvs
08-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_09Aug2012.exe

Go over your settings: making the sure the handhistories are being saved, and that folder is added as an auto import folder.

Llanlad
08-21-2012, 09:01 AM
I had already updated to that version.

The HH folder i have is c:\Program Files \ Party Gaming \ Party Poker \ Hand History + any sub folders.

Ive made up a new archive folder and ive looked in there and folders have been created for the date i played there ( 18/8 )

In that folder it showes one XML Document ( 1KB ) and two empty text documents.

Patvs
08-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Are you playing FastForward on PartyPoker?

It seems like a bug caused by PartyPoker, that's not writing all the handhistories to your computer.

Or are ALL your hands still in files at: c:\Program Files \ Party Gaming \ Party Poker \ Hand History ?

Llanlad
08-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Nope, im playing the normal tables.

Ive just sat down and played about 10 hands

Or are ALL your hands still in files at: c:\Program Files \ Party Gaming \ Party Poker \ Hand History ?
No, once i close HEM down, any hands go to the archive folder in the form of a XML file.

After playing those 10 hands .. they seem to be going to c:\Program Files \ Party Gaming \ Party Poker \ Hand History \ alias \ XML HandHistory

Ive just opened that file using notepad and it actually says im on a newcastle table even though its a fulham table.

Does not look like its saving any hands at all.

Llanlad
08-22-2012, 11:02 AM
Just chatting to Party via live chat and they dont understand why my HH's are not being stored.

Patvs
08-22-2012, 06:50 PM
It seems to be a Party issue.
Party saves hands as .XML files, and only a small sample of hands as .txt files to.
C:\Programs\ Party Gaming \ Party Poker \ Hand History \ alias \

Not all hands end up in a .txt file format.