PDA

View Full Version : Replayer suddenly doesn't appear

dirtylobster
06-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I installed HEM on a fresh XP SP3 install last week and had the replayer position screwed up because of having the replayer on an external monitor when doing the backup. I fixed it by modifying HEM's configuration file and got it working fine. However today (or yesterday not sure when) it didn't appear anymore neither by double- or rightclicking or selecting the different options to invoke it. The replayer doesn't appear at all, not its main window and not in the taskbar.

I tried upgrading to the latest beta without any change. Also tried fiddling with the positions in the config file. Nothing.

I'm on a netbook with 1024x600 resolution if that somehow could have anything to do with it. I also haven't had an external monitor connected since the replayer last worked.

Another thing to note that might be of importance is that if I select "Replay all hands" the computer "thinks" longer than if selecting "Replay hand", so HEM is at least doing something there. However nothing happens after the rightclick-menu disappears after the "thinking".

Any ideas?

morny
06-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi,

There is a known issue with HM replayer and these unusual resolutions, currently we dont have a solution but were working on it

dirtylobster
06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
K, good to know. Btw the replayer works fine with an external monitor connected, no matter which screen I run HEM on.

dirtylobster
07-20-2010, 07:04 AM
Any updates on this matter? It's getting quite annoying to have to plug an external monitor to review sessions and more often than not I don't bother, which obviously isn't helping my game very much. ;)

One thing I just realized is that the replayer works fine on my brother's computer which is exactly the exact same as mine (EeePC 1000H) except he has the stock Windows XP Home installed whereas I have a later installed XP Professional.

netsrak
07-21-2010, 10:57 AM
We have forwarded this bug to our developers but i'm not sure whether its already fixed.

If you want you can try our latest release: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/33500-1-11-03-pre-release.html