PDA

View Full Version : Tournament hands not appearing in HM

Noalkain
06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi,

I imported the hands of 2, 0.10$ tourney and a 0.02$ of a friend.
I told him to save his hands with pokerstars then I would load them up on my HM.

I imported them but they do not appear in the tournament results section.
There is no filter and it's the right player's name.

What's wrong ?

Thank you,

Noalkain

Ambush66
06-08-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm using the triaL version of HM.

To test it I'm playing SNG's (MTT) at pokerstars with 45 players, 9 tables for $0,25 +$0 buy-in.

I have noticed a couple of issues which are holding me back to make the final purchase:

1)
Under tournament result the ammounts recorded appear correct. But under tournament report the winnings shown show extraordinary huge ammounts, like 7000$ etc... not possible when playing a tournament for 25 cent and the small amount of tournament i have played.

In the past i have used pokertrackter, so this was a total surprise for me, because with pokertracker i have never had any problems.

Please look into it.

(I would like to upload some pictures, but dont know how to do that

morny
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi,

I imported the hands of 2, 0.10$ tourney and a 0.02$ of a friend.
I told him to save his hands with pokerstars then I would load them up on my HM.

I imported them but they do not appear in the tournament results section.
There is no filter and it's the right player's name.

What's wrong ?

Thank you,

Noalkain

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread but See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

I'm using the triaL version of HM.

To test it I'm playing SNG's (MTT) at pokerstars with 45 players, 9 tables for $0,25 +$0 buy-in.

I have noticed a couple of issues which are holding me back to make the final purchase:

1)
Under tournament result the ammounts recorded appear correct. But under tournament report the winnings shown show extraordinary huge ammounts, like 7000$ etc... not possible when playing a tournament for 25 cent and the small amount of tournament i have played.

In the past i have used pokertrackter, so this was a total surprise for me, because with pokertracker i have never had any problems.

Please look into it.

(I would like to upload some pictures, but dont know how to do that

1) Your viewing the chip counts not the $ amounts, view the Tourney > Results > Data View TAB for the $ results

Ambush66
06-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Ok, but why use the $ sign for the ammount of chips then?

morny
06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Because when your playing people use/refer to $ not chips usually but we do refer to it as winnings and chips in some sections but i'm not sure exactly which section you refer to because results has 4 sub tabs