PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Tournament Import

se7en3
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I have looked through other threads I found on this subject and have managed to get results of 200 out of the 245 tournaments I have played into HeM.

I emailed PS support and they sent me all tourneys hands since I started back playing and I requested tourney summaries from the software - only able to get maximum of 200 of those.

I have managed to get these working fine.

On the off-chance that they might be able to give me them I emailed PS support for ALL tournament summaries and they sent me an email (html) with 245 on it. I have followed instructions on other threads to save this attachment and import file. I have tried html and changing to htm. Both times it asks for a player name to idnetify them with - but it does not update.

Please advise.

se7en3

morny
06-08-2010, 10:47 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import the hands and then the summaries and let me know if they update?

se7en3
06-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Nice one Morny. It has now done 244 out of 245 - who knows why but I can live with that.

Thanks again for your help.

se7en3
06-13-2010, 12:44 PM
I have been updating my results by requesting the tourny summaries and importing into HEM. Up until today it has imported every one of them. Now suddenly 16 of them are down as unfinished.

Nothing I've tried has resolved this.

I don't want much from HEM but I really want accurate results. Any advice?

Thanks

morny
06-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Please email me the 16 tournies and applicable summaries to support@holdemmanager.com and ill look into it, the good news is stars are starting to write the summary info into the hand history now so hopefully you wont have to worry about summaries anymore

se7en3
06-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Hey Morny

I've been having a bit of a got to see if I can't fix it myself and save you some hassle.

I've gone through the forums a bit and I've managed to locate all the tournies HH and summaries and stuck them in a folder out of the way for now.

I think I need to delete all the HH for the tournaments before I delete the tournament summaries and then try reimporting them. Before I do so I need to know if deleting the tournament from the data veiw tab will automatically delete all the hands associated with that tourny? If not how exactly do i go about that?

Same as in this thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/9370-not-finished-tournaments.html

Cheers

netsrak
06-14-2010, 01:02 PM
You need to delete the hands first in the hands view at the bottom and then delete the results (if they are still there).

se7en3
06-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Success - thanks again guys.