PDA

View Full Version : Stat to show call open frequency preflop? SB vs BB?

hen
08-17-2012, 08:28 AM
I basically want to know what the likelihood is that the Big Blind will flat my raise from the Small Blind.

However this stat is easily altered because in SNGs I am often shoving from the SB, so it needs to not include the %age they call an all in in it's working out.

Maybe there is a stat to show how close the VPIP and PFR are? I think I remember something like this? Would it be possible to get this just for the BB maybe?

Possibly the Big Blind Call Open stat wouldn't include the times they call an all-in? Although it would take a fair bit of research for me to figure out what is high/low for this stat.

Any advice is appreciated.

Patvs
08-17-2012, 09:38 PM
BB Call vs SB Steal (but it shouldn't include hands when the BB calls an allin.)

Such a stat doesn't exist.
In HM1 the closest stat is BB Call vs SB Steal (and you should adjust accordingly you'll sometimes get called)

HM2 has: Cold Call: BB Call vs SB or
BB Call vs SB Steal and
DEFEND stats (when the BB will either call or re-raise)

hen
09-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Another couple of HEM1 questions...

When you go Results > Multitabling > Run Report, how is this multitabling figure calculated? The average tables for a session or just the amount of tables you open when you start your session?

Secondly...Is there a way to filter by stack size more accurately than just 0-50 and 50-85bb? E.g. 0-5, 5-7, 7-10, 10-12, 12-15, 15-20, 20-25 etc?

Finally, not sure if it's known, but the Multitabling stat in the HUD doesn't work for me as it just produces a "1" for everybody.

Thanks!

netsrak
09-06-2012, 07:08 AM
1. mutlitabling stat. I think its calculated from the session starting time
2. I'm not sure about which filters you are talking but i'm not aware of any limitations like you are mentioning. Please add a screenshot.
3. This stat only works when the table scanner is running and performing periodical scans.

hen
09-06-2012, 09:30 AM
1. mutlitabling stat. I think its calculated from the session starting time

So if you opened 20 tables, then dropped to 12 for the next 6 hours it would say 20tabling: stats. No problem with this, just confirming?

2. I'm not sure about which filters you are talking but i'm not aware of any limitations like you are mentioning. Please add a screenshot.

Tourney > Reports > Dropdown menu: Stack Size. Offers: 1) Short stack 0-55 bb and 2) small stack 50-85 bb

3. This stat only works when the table scanner is running and performing periodical scans.

I have auto-import on and scanning every 5 seconds but get 1 for every player. Might this be something to do with Live Tracking? I can't understand how it would be able to get a villains multitabling stat merely from viewing the tables I'm playing in the Table Scanner?

fozzy71
09-06-2012, 11:36 PM
So if you opened 20 tables, then dropped to 12 for the next 6 hours it would say 20tabling: stats. No problem with this, just confirming?

Yes, it uses the max number of tables played in the session and not the average.

Tourney > Reports > Dropdown menu: Stack Size. Offers: 1) Short stack 0-55 bb and 2) small stack 50-85 bb

There is no way to customize this report. The only other thing you could do to review hands at different stack sizes is to use the Filter > Edit > Main Filters > Stack (BB) or Effective Stack (BB).

I have auto-import on and scanning every 5 seconds but get 1 for every player. Might this be something to do with Live Tracking? I can't understand how it would be able to get a villains multitabling stat merely from viewing the tables I'm playing in the Table Scanner?

This sounds like a known/old issue. It won't be critical enough at this point to ever be fixed. Now that HM2 is released HM1 is only receiving critical bug fixes.