PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars summary importing

jackassery
06-08-2010, 10:30 AM
ok,

I requested my last 16 tournaments, which were emailed to me. copied all to notepad as a text file and saved to a folder. Using HEM to import from folder, it said that it found one file and said it imported it. I then went to my results area and nothing is updated, hit refresh and nothing. I then tried to reimport and it said there was zero files to process. Im not sure what is going on. I am a long time PT client and liked your software up to this point. 1)what am i doing wrong with importing? 2)Is there a plan to have a link directly to email like PT does? I have searched your forum and tried to look through your FAQ and feel I did everything correctly

thanks

jackassery
06-08-2010, 01:34 PM
tried renaming the file and no luck there either. Still says it imported the file but does not update anything in the results

TheRYC
06-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Having the same issue. In the data view, the summary checkboxes for those affected tourneys are not checked.

morny
06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
please email the hands and summaries that your having issue with to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread