PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt problems.

Jomfrusune
06-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Hello People !

after the last few updates my hold'em manager have been unable to track anything on full tilt. tried to update it, move my hand history to another folder, but didt work either of them, from what i can see its common for people to have problem on full tilt with hem after updates etc, so i thought i could get some help in here,

i uploaded a Screen here aswell.

http://imageshack.dk//viewimage.php?file=/imagesfree/fub75234.jpg

netsrak
06-08-2010, 03:42 AM
We have no general problem with FTP so lets follow the standard procedure:

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Jomfrusune
06-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the reply, even tho that doesnt help me, since i got windows xp. maybe i should have said that in my post but yeah :)

morny
06-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Please answer all the questions in the FAQ Karsten linked to so we can narrow down your issue

Twan
06-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I have had FT problems since yesteraday, my hands on CAP NLHU tables are not shown under reports (FT hands from other tables are shown).
The HUD works normally while I paly at these tables.

I have the latest HM release.

netsrak
06-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Please reset all your filters for the reports and then select the cap hands filter again.

Jomfrusune
06-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Please answer all the questions in the FAQ Karsten linked to so we can narrow down your issue

yeah, already mailed your support with the answers, so gonna wait for a answer.