PDA

View Full Version : how to replay a recent tournament using hand history

jackyl
08-16-2012, 10:03 PM
hello, I want to replay a recent tournament using the hand histories. How do I do that with holdem manager? If this is not possible, how do I get the hand history files (with a specific tournament id)? I wish to export those hh files and use some other replayer to replay the whole tournament. thanks.

Patvs
08-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Tourney--> Results--> Dataview-->

Select the tourney at the top.
Then you can export the hands at the bottom, or select all the hands and replay the tourney.

jackyl
08-16-2012, 11:34 PM
thanks a lot.

Then you can export the hands at the bottom, or select all the hands and replay the tourney.

Hugo9054
11-12-2012, 04:12 PM

I am interested in exporting the entire tournament to text to share with a coach. This method required the HM replayer. Can you advise on how to accomplish a full tourney export?

Thanks

udbrky
11-13-2012, 01:28 AM
You can get the hand history files from c:\hmarchive - it's sorted by year-month-date

This would be a lot easier.

I'm also confused about what Pat's steps aren't accomplishing here.

Hugo9054
11-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Thank you. I was able to import the XML into Universal Replayer and then export to text. Clunky but effective. If anyone has a better method, I would appreciate the guidance. glglgl

udbrky
11-14-2012, 03:24 AM
What type of format are you trying to get to your coach?