PDA

View Full Version : hem resullts for mtts will not work for me

pool123
06-07-2010, 11:43 PM
i have everything working to my knowledge the hud works stats work the cash game part of it work just not the tourney results part i don't get please somebody help me with this i like to see my stats and graphs for mtt part of it

thanks pool123

netsrak
06-08-2010, 03:31 AM
You have no Hud on MTTs? Your Pokerclient needs to be in english language for this.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

pool123
06-08-2010, 12:29 PM
okay i got it to work now im not talking about the hud im talking about tourney results games i bought the this thing so it would keep track of my play mtts and sng's i should not have to do this manually i can get it to display the results but it has to be sit at holdem to work i play way more plo plo8 games i like to be able to to use those features thats why i bought PLO version be able set the filter to those games only i use xp if that helps any i hope this make some sense at all to you

pool123

TOURNEY

-(Results) > this what i am talking about here that i want it to work right
-Reports
-Pre Flop
-Hands

morny
06-08-2010, 10:44 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete and no other software can either.

You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries, which site do you play at?

pool123
06-10-2010, 08:01 AM
play at pokerstars ftp ub cake all those sites

morny
06-10-2010, 08:09 PM
For Full Tilt Poker: They actually save the summaries with the hand histories so they are imported automatically and should always be correct automatically

For Stars:
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

For Cake and UB, they do not create any summaries so its impossible for holdem manager to know where you finished or what you won so youll need to manually edit the results for those sites