PDA

View Full Version : HUD crashes - Stars/1.11.01a

BlackPersian
06-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey,

when I click on the "Last Hand" Panel, everything laggs and Windows reports "HEMHUD doesnt work anymore" . I can just abort it there and restart. No way to reach the last hands to note or copy them.

Windows 7 x64, admin permission for the HEM files. Problem exist since the last update.

Any solutions?

BlackPersian

morny
06-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I presume you mean last 100, last 500 and All in the bottom pane?

Can you try the top 10 performance tips in my sig and if that doesnt help can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import some hands and see if the problem persists

BlackPersian
06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Uhm, sorry, I think you misunderstood me (or I described it bad). I mean the panel on the table in the HUD, which shows the last hands/pots. Sorry, if panel is the wrong word. ;)

morny
06-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Ah i see the one you mean, in that case:

Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send us the log.txt file with details of whats happening to support@holdemmanager.net and a link to the thread you made detailing all the steps you tried and also be sure to send the log before restarting HM otherwise it will clear the log. Also try to provide as much detail as possible about what was happening at the time the crash happened

BlackPersian
06-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Alright. Thanks!

Will do it tomorrow, finished playing for today.

BlackPersian
06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Sorry, I am late. Wasn´t a HEM problem. Hjälper did the crash and I fixed it. Just put the Focus Fixer for HEMHUD off.

Thanks anyway for your help. :)

morny
06-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Ok thanks for the update and glad its fixed