PDA

View Full Version : Finding Hand history for a specific tournament

pcolache
08-16-2012, 11:31 AM
I need help trying to find a specific hand history from a tournament I played in a couple of days ago. I need to get this info for a coaching session. I apologize in advance if this information is somewhere on here that I could'nt find. I have HM1.
Thank you,
Phil

Patvs
08-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Tourney--> Results--> Dataview-->
Do you remember which tourney it is?

Or do you remember your holecards?
You could go to Tourney-->Hands--> and use a FILTER to select your holecards.

pcolache
08-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes I know which tourney it is. I'm trying to find the HH for a specific tourney to do a HH review qith a coach.

Patvs
08-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Tourney--> Results--> Dataview--> select the tourney.
In the bottom half of the screen, select all the hands (or select the key hands)--> rightclick--> export

pcolache
08-20-2012, 08:27 PM
I think I found the hands, but it looks like they start at the 50/100 level. I know the tourney didn't start at this level. Thanks for the help. I'm going to keep digging.

pcolache
08-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Lol. I think I figured out my problem, I must've registered late for this tournament. Sorry. Now I have to look back thru the posts to figure out how to get these hands to my coach.

pcolache
08-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm still trying to get this hand history. When I right click on a hand it says copy to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

Patvs
08-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Open notepad.

Rightclick in notepad and "paste" (CRTL-V) the text.

pcolache
08-23-2012, 07:23 AM
When I right click the hand it only gives me the option to copy to clipboard. When I replay the hand and click on the hand history on the replayer, If I control-v it only makes a "ding". I tried to right click the text to copy & paste. No go. Thanks.

Patvs
08-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Rightclick on a hand--> COPY--> then you can paste into a text file.

When you replay a hand, you don't have this option, you only have the option to click on the 'export hand' button, select a folder (where it should save the file)--> and it will save the hand to a text file.